Teacher Swap and Twin Day
Today the students got to dress up to look like each other. Some even chose to dress like their teacher. All classes also participated in a Teacher Swap. For 45 minutes today, each class was taught by a different person. It was a lot of fun! There are more photos on Facebook.
Buddy Day and Pajama Day!
The students at St. Agnes enjoyed wearing their pajamas to school and hanging out with their buddies today! For more pictures check us out on Facebook.
Catholic Schools Week
Monday: No School
Tuesday: Celebrating Faith
Student Attire: Uniforms
Activity: We Love St. Agnes Video Project-check here and on Facebook for our video!
Wednesday: Celebrating School Spirit/Staff Appreciation
Student Attire: Pajamas/Relaxation wear. Students will do an activity with their buddies!
Thursday: Celebrating Academics
Student Attire: Twin Day
Activity: Teacher Swap
Friday: Celebrating Sportsmanship
Student Attire: Athletic Wear
Activity: Wacky Races 01's vs. 02's
Family Dance: Glow in the Dark-Neon Theme
Please help us make our Family Dance a success! Order your tickets in advance and join us for a fun night: Adults are $10 ($12 at the door) and children are $5 ($7 at the door). 100% of ticket purchases will go to your fundraising fee. We will have a photo booth and raffles plus food for purchase and dancing!
We also need donations for the raffle, volunteers before, during, and after the event, plus food donations for sale. Contact Ms. Amanda if you can help.
Cristo Rey Application
(Do NOT take the Catholic High School Entrance Exam)
Completed Application Due: February 4th
For the application you need:
- Two teacher recommendations (at least one from a 8th
- Copies of 7th and 8th grade report cards (ask the office for a copy)
- Copies of 7th grade Terra Nova scores (ask the office for a copy)
- Copies of your birth certificate and social security card
- $25 check or money order
- Copies of your parents most recent tax forms
After you submit your application:
- You will receive a letter in the mail regarding your interview date. Interviews usually take place the first weekend in March.
- For the interview, you will be interviewed in both English and Spanish, and then your family will be interviewed in Spanish.
- If you want help preparing for the interview or you want to have a practice interview, please ask your teacher or Ms. Duffy.
- You will receive your second trimester grades from St. Agnes on March 20th get a copy of these to Cristo Rey immediately.